Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Who are you going to trust in?


It has been a while since I have posted, and a lot has happened since that time. I thought I would take awhile to digest the things happening here in the U.S. and around the world. Well enough digesting because truthfully it is starting to make me sick.

We have a new president....that's good, right? Sure. Lets see how much things change with a new boss. Was it the Who that had the great line, "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"? Ah yes, musicians most certainly have a better grasp on reality then those in our government and much of our media today. So let me ask you a question, and please answer truthfully. Do you really think that any politician in Washington D.C. really gives a hoot what the common man and woman has to say, or about the daily struggles we face each day? If you said yes, I have one thing to say....Wake the hell up.

As much as I want to believe that there might be someone in government that might be able to change things and help the direction the U.S. is heading, I truly believe there is no one. When was the last time the government did something right? I am not talking about Democrat or Republican, to me they are all the same these days. The lobbiest control D.C., greed and the addiction to power runs our government and politicians. Arrogance, and the need to manipulate people has ruined the very foundation that our government was founded upon. The politicians are drunk with power, thinking they know best for all of us. Well they don't know crap. They can't manage a damn thing and they will not fix anything they have screwed up through their own greed! They spend more of our money without accountability, they draft new laws that restrict our freedoms, and then say it is for our own good. They will take away our freedom of speech and right to own guns, they will continue to tell us how to live our lives and push their lies on us.

Many will follow like lost little puppies believing and trusting in anything the leaders of OUR country will say. We will put our hope in another man that has his own political agenda or is being spoon fed the agenda of the political elite of this country that have an
insatiable need for power and control. We will continue to fail as a nation because we have lost our sense of faith, pride and personal identity. We rely on government instead of ourselves. We will look to man as our hope instead of the one and only true hope, Jesus Christ.

Who are you going to believe? Our politicians? Our corrupt leaders? Well if that is what helps you sleep good at night, good luck.

Personally I will believe and I will rest in Jesus Christ. He offers me more than any politician ever has and ever will. He came to offer life, and eternal salvation, gave himself to forgive my sins. He has opened my eyes to the true meaning and purpose of my life.

Want to know what your purpose is? Need help with the problems and worries that you have in your life? Just ask him, you might be surprised how you life might change for the good.

There will be those who laugh and scoff at my thoughts, but I understand. I was once lost, but by the grace of God I have been given understanding and piece of mind in my Saviour. So go ahead and put your trust in your politicians and new President....let me know how far that gets you.

In the end I will not worry. I will look at the world and the things that happen and pray to God for his help through the hard times, and give him praise and thanks for all that he has done. I will trust in him...Jesus Christ.

God Bless and be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment